[Eeglablist] Brain-Computer Interfaces Workshop, La Jolla (USA), November 7 – 10

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:24:39 PDT 2019

We would like to announce an upcoming multi-day workshop for BCI in San
Diego, November 7-10 featuring sessions by our colleagues David Medine,
Thorsten Zander, and Tim Mullen. This event is really aimed at non-experts
from academia and industry who are interested in learning about exactly
what BCI technology is and how it works. If you are interested, please see
below for more information. Hope to see you there!

*Brain-Computer Interfaces Workshop, La Jolla (USA), November 7 – 10*

After decades of research, the technology of Brain-Computer Interfaces is
on the verge of being applied in real-world applications. Major
corporations like Elon Musk’s Neuralink, Facebook and Google are working on
the development of groundbreaking applications that will substantially
change the way we interact with technology.

This workshop will provide interested scientists, at any stage of their
career, as well as entrepreneurs and professionals from industry with the
knowledge needed to dive into this fascinating area of research and to
contribute to the ongoing development in science and technology.

Over three days, leaders from academia and industry will present, discuss
and apply their knowledge of BCI research with you at the Sheraton Hotel in
La Jolla, California, USA.

*Featured Sessions:*

   - BCI Fundamentals (Dr. Thorsten Zander, Founder and Leader of Zander
   Laboratories)
   - Hands-on Experiments (Dr. David Medine, Product Manager BCI at Brain
   Products GmbH)
   - BCI Toolboxes (Dr. Tim Mullen, Founder and CEO of Intheon)

For further information and registration, visit the official event website
at www.brainproducts.com/bci-workshop.