[Eeglablist] How to plot ERSP data from command line

Konstantina Tsekoura tsekou at ceid.upatras.gr
Sun Oct 6 03:46:04 PDT 2019

Hello,

In my study I have extracted ERSP data from five subjects and now I
would like to get an averaged ERSP image for each channel.

I followed this:

  "Collect the output ERSP maps into a
3D matrix with the dimensions (subjects,time,frequency). You can then
use

mean(matrix_name,1);

to average over the first dimension of the matrix to create a 2D matrix
of
dimensions (time, frequency)."

from a previous post in eeglablist, and now I would like to plot ERSP
data matrices. Could i use the imagesc function of matlab in order to do
this?

I would be grateful if you could help me.

Best wishes,
Tsekoura Konstantina