[Eeglablist] How to plot ERSP data from command line

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 13 10:16:37 PDT 2019

Dear Tsekoura,

Yes, you could use imagesc or better use the EEGLAB function tftopo (which by the way is the function that is being used to replot ERSP matrices at the STUDY level).

figure; [ersp itc powbase times freqs] = pop_newtimef( EEG, 1, 1, [-1000  1992], [3 0.8] , 'plotphase', 'off', 'padratio', 1, 'winsize', 128);
figure; tftopo(ersp, times, freqs);

Best wishes,

Arno