[Eeglablist] Applying Linear Transformation to Data Amplitudes?

Nathan Hollenbeck nathan.hollenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:31:01 PDT 2019

I am working with an .xdf file for which amplitudes display best at a scale
of 1.1856 when scrolling through with eegplot, rather than the more typical
50. I'd like to rescale the data so that channel data do show up best at
50, and I assume that this is done through a linear transformation on the
whole dataset; is that correct? If so, could anyone help with the matlab
code I'd need to apply that? I figure this must be trivial for most on this
list, but I really appreciate your help as someone just starting to learn
MATLAB.

Warm regards,

Nathan Hollenbeck