[Eeglablist] Applying Linear Transformation to Data Amplitudes?

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 22 15:56:18 PDT 2019

Dear Nathan,

It is not recommended to change the scale of the data arbitrarily. First, I would try to figure out why the amplitude of your data is so low.
If you absolutely need to rescale the data for visualization purposes, you can type on the command line

EEG.data = EEG.data / 1.18 *50; % rescale
[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET); % update ALLEEG structure for EEGLAB graphical interface

Then call eegplot again to plot the data,

Arno