[Eeglablist] cannot create ERPs

Gabriel Mograbi gabriel.mograbi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:35:51 PDT 2019

Dear All,

I have all my data preprocessed and epoched but I can't run a study. I
checked all files and they are well epoched and the triggers are all
there.  It seems to be some sort of logical incommensurability between
matlab and eeglab. I am using the last version of eeglab and MATLAB R2019a.
Did anyone report any bugs with the same settings?

And instead of seeing the normal study interface we normally see when using
eeglab or learning from your website, I visualize this poorer interface on
the right size of this printscreen attached):

I even downloaded some ERPs plugins as ERPLAB and Darbeliai. With Darbeliai
I can find my triggers and run the study but the results are shown as excel
files...

Any hint would be helpful!

Many Thanks,