[Eeglablist] Reg_p value extraction

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 22 16:10:13 PDT 2019

Dear Yadav,

The type of information that can be returned depend on your design. In your case, it seems you did everything right. My guess is that in the study design you were using (and you can have several in a given STUDY), there were several conditions but not multiple groups. As a consequence EEGLAB could not compute statistics across groups and the interactions. I would double check that the current design contain indeed several groups (try plotting them for example). You can change the current design in the EEGLAB graphical interface or by typing

STUDY.currentdesign = 1; % if you want to select the first design

Best wishes,

Arno