[Eeglablist] Importing binary simple files in EEGLab v2019

Shiri Spitz sspitz1 at colgate.edu
Tue Nov 5 10:53:33 PST 2019

Dear all,

I have been using EEGLAB v14.1.2 to process data collected with Net Station
5. I have always imported my data as binary simple (.RAW) files because
that seemed to work best for my purposes. However, when I updated to EEGLAB
v2019.0, I noticed that I couldn't find this option anymore. Am I missing
it somewhere, or has it stopped being a feature of EEGLAB? I noticed that I
can download a plugin that lets me import Phillips EGI .mff files, but I
already scripted everything I need to work with .RAW files and I'd like to
keep using that if I can.

Please let me know if there is any further information I can supply that
will help you address my question.

Thank you,
Shiri Spitz

--