[Eeglablist] EEG analysis for Intentional Binding Paradigm

Iris I iris789sns at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 02:20:01 PST 2019

Hello everyone,
I am about to start recording EEG data exploring an Intentional Binding Paradigm using the Libet Clock. Using Matlab, we have added markers to all events occurring throughout the experiment in order to allow a breath of potential analyses and both action-binding and effect-binding will be measured throughout. I am familiarizing myself with the literature pertaining to neurophysiologiocal recordings and recommended analyses but I wanted to address the question here and see if anyone has any recommended analyses in mind.
Please let me know if there is further information I can supply in order to better address the question Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards, Iris Ionita