[Eeglablist] problem with Export in .edf

antonio ivano triggiani ivanotriggiani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 08:00:35 PST 2019

Dear all,

when I try to export a preprocessed EEG in .edf (or .bdf or .gdf) I get

EEGLAB error in function pop_writeeeg() at line 83:
Undefined function 'writeeeg' for input arguments of type 'cell'.

I tried with an epoched file, (it asked me to concatenate it) or with a
file already concatenated, it's the same.
I tried to install neruscanio plugin, but nothing changed.
Any tips?

Ivano

----
Antonio Ivano Triggiani, Ph.D.
Research Physiologist [C]
Human Motor Control Section, Medical Neurology Branch
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
National Institutes of Health
10 Center Drive, Building 10, Room 7D42
Bethesda, MD 20892-1428
Phone: (301) 402-2983