[Eeglablist] Removing 1/f in spectopo() before plotting topography at select frequencies.

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 18 07:41:12 PST 2019

Dear Brian,

When you compare conditions at the study level in EEGLAB, there is a checkbox (in the spectrum plotting options) that allows you to remove common spectral activity between conditions at the subject level (this will effectively remove the 1/f trend and in fact any activity in the spectrum that is common to the different conditions).

Best wishes,

Arno