[Eeglablist] Removing 1/f in spectopo() before plotting topography at select frequencies.

Brian Harvey brian.harvey at biogen.com
Tue Nov 19 07:55:39 PST 2019

Thanks for your response Arno,

For the case where I would like to visualize amplitude topographies at a particular frequency when there are discrete peaks, I can do this manually outside of EEG lab functions (convert to relative measures, i.e. divide by total power). I just wanted to see if there was an option that I was overlooking in spectopo() or any related EEGLAB functions

Cheers,
Brian