[Eeglablist] Preprocessing revision 19.1

Julia Basso jbasso at vt.edu
Mon Nov 25 10:03:43 PST 2019

Dear Arnaud,

I am writing to inquire about the major revision of the preprocessing
pipeline in version 19.1.

We previously were using a preprocessing pipeline that is outlined in the
EEGLAB tutorials. However, with the updates in version 19.1, many of the
features that we previously used (e.g., automatic channel rejection,
automatic epoch rejection, etc.) are no longer there.

In its place is there is the feature, pop_clean_rawdata(). Is there some
documentation on this new implementation? What steps should this replace?
Is it recommended that ICA still be used after this step to clean eye
movements and blinks?

Best,

Dr. Basso
--
*Julia C. Basso, PhD, CYT*
*Senior Research Associate*

Department of Human Nutrition, Foods & Exercise
Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute
1 Riverside Circle, Suite 104G
Roanoke, VA  24016
www.juliabasso.com