[Eeglablist] Sample data for SIFT tutorial is unavailable

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 4 06:24:04 PST 2019

Dear Alina,

The data appeared to be all there in the download section. However the tutorial data was on an FTP server and that might have created problem with your firewall. I have moved the data to an HTTPS server so the link is more resilient. Make sure to refresh the page.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/SIFT#SIFT_Downloads

Best wishes,

Arno