[Eeglablist] CORRMAP Error

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:12:43 PST 2019

Dear Matthew,
 You may want to contac the plug-in developer directly. We can try to take
a look if you let us know how to reproduce the issue. For this you may need
also to share with us a simplified STUDY where you can repicate the issue.
I've tested this now with a sample STUDY and was not able to reproduce the
problem, so I guess is data dependent.
Best,
Ramon