[Eeglablist] EEG channel location file: Biosemi child's cap

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:17:48 PST 2019

Hi Nastassja,

I don't usually use a channel location file for this, I just let EEGLAB
detect the channel locations automatically; if you read an EEG file into
EEGLAB and it includes standard channel names (like F1, CPz, etc.), then
when you click "Edit > Channel Locations" in the GUI menu, it will prompt
you to read locations from a template. (This can also be done automatically
via MATLAB code.) I see in one of my old scripts I've used a file called
'M10v2.elp', but normally I just use the automatic template-based method.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.polyu.edu.hk/cbs/sjpolit/