[Eeglablist] Struct Error When Importing EEG data

Aoife Sweeney asweeney16 at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jan 8 05:58:36 PST 2020

Hi all,

I'm having trouble importing some eeg data into EEGLAB. It's a 3 minute resting state task. All of my other tasks import fine and the log file is very similar (number of columns etc.) to 4 other types of tasks which I can import without a problem.

The same error message displays for every resting state file:

'Error using struct
Array dimensions of input '4' must match those of input '2', or be scalar.

Error in pop_easy (line 257)'

This is line 257 in pop_easy:
EEG.event = struct('type',type,'latency',lat,'latency_ms',lat_ms);

The rest of the EEG tasks I have recorded using the same system import with no errors, however this one I can't seem to crack.... Does any one have any suggestions? The task is a PsychoPy script which sends to the triggers to the EEG software using Lab Streaming Layer (LSL). There would only be 3 triggers in the file:

1: task instructions
2: task start
3: task end

Any help would be hugely appreciated!!