[Eeglablist] what is 'event latencies recomputed' warning

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 8 12:30:09 PST 2020

Hi Neeraj,

Yes, everything is fine.
We have renamed the second warning to

eeg_insertbound(): boundary events inserted and N events removed

It does mention that event latencies have been recomputed because when boundary events are inserted, EEGLAB recompute event latencies to exclude the missing data portions. This is a technicality that might confuse people though, so we have removed that text.

Cheers,

Arno