[Eeglablist] what is 'event latencies recomputed' warning

Neeraj Sharma neerajww at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:45:01 PST 2020

Hi,

Almost for all my BDF files (12 nos) I get the below warning message:
eeg_insertbound(): N1 boundary (break) events added.
eeg_insertbound(): event latencies recomputed and N2 events removed.

where N1 and N2 are in some hundreds.
But on verifying the event count after epoching, I find that nothing has
been removed.  Can someone help me to gain confidence that the warnings can
be safely discarded, and event timestamps are preserved. I verified and
found it is safe. But the wording of the warning appears too strong to let
it go.

I think the warning comes because I alter the EEG.event.type for some of
the event labels.

Best regards,
Neeraj