[Eeglablist] How many clusters?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 14 11:30:08 PST 2020

Dear Fran and Seyed,

Fran, your question has a good point!
Seyed, I appreciate you shared yours with Fran. I had the same solution.
Let me also share mine (just a snippet, sorry) with you for your
comparison.
I used it in EEGLAB ver <= 14. Dipole locations must be the only clustering
criterion (if you wonder why, see
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_preprocessing_pipeline#Avoid_double_dipping_.2803.2F07.2F2019_updated.29).
Then you can use this code.
See this page