[Eeglablist] Hardware recommendations

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 15 11:10:45 PST 2020

Dear Malte,

Let me summarize our communication outside the list for others.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

> CPU utilization is ~40% during the process, RAM utilization is 100% (so
100% of the 32 Gb are used)

I suggest you try the following solution.

   - Use the following optional inputs: 'cycles', [3 10], 'freqs', [1 45],
   'nfreqs', [50], 'timesout', 6849 This should set your sliding window size
   to 3380 ms or something like that, which should produce 6849 time point
   i.e., about 1 time point per second.

The most alarming sign was 'Using 3 cycles at lowest freq to 25600 at
highest' 25600 cycles sounds crazy. If you use the above parameters, it
will be up to 10.

Makoto