[Eeglablist] EEGLAB redraw (latest)

GUMILAR, Ihshan ihgumilar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:59:18 PST 2020

Hi Colleagues,

Sorry for sending the second time. I don't know why when I run eeglab
redraw there is a following error, which I have never come across before.
Thanks in advance for your help. Look forward to hearing your help. I
believe that  all files are loaded correctly when I saw it step by step.

*Reference to non-existent field 'data'.*

*Error in eeglab>updatemenu (line 1445)*
*if isempty(ALLEEG) && ~isempty(EEG) && ~isempty(EEG.data)*

*Error in eeglab (line 388)*
*updatemenu;*

Fyi, I tried to use makoto's lines
cd ('D:\Mega\Temporary_testing_files') % Path
filePath = 'D:\Mega\Temporary_testing_files';
rawDataFiles = dir('*.hdf5'); % Change extension accordingly
% 1. Load dataset in one batch
for SubjID = 1:length(rawDataFiles)
    loadName = rawDataFiles(SubjID).name;
    dataName = loadName(1:end-5);

    % Import data (*.hdf5)
    EEG = pop_loadhdf5(dataName,loadName,filePath);
%     EEG.setname = dataName;
end
% Problematic eeglab redraw !!!!
eeglab redraw