[Eeglablist] EEGLAB redraw (latest)

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 23 13:56:44 PST 2020

Dear Ihshan,

I believe this is because your environment is not set up.
Before running Makoto’s script, type

eeglab

After running his script and before the command “eeglab redraw” you need to type

[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);

Makoto, would you mind to update your script online.

Best wishes,

Arno