[Eeglablist] Adjust plugin

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 23 17:23:46 PST 2020

Dear Eleonora!

You are the second example for me who has a mathematical operator in their
names, the first example being Mike X Cohen.

I've never used Adjust (so I'm not adjusted), but from the error message I
guess it requires full-ranked data. So the number of channels should be the
same as the number of ICs. Even after ICA, you can still reject channels
legitimately using EEGLAB GUI.

> How can we do, using only 35 components?

According to Adjust, if you want to use only 35 ICs, the number of channels
must be 35 as well.

Makoto