[Eeglablist] fieldtrip2eeglab

TORRALBA CUELLO, MIREIA mireia.torralba at upf.edu
Wed Feb 5 06:48:39 PST 2020

Hi,
I am trying to convert fieldtrip epoched and clean data into eeglab, but
fieldtrip2eeglab is importing from my header file and creating a single
trial. What am I doing wrong? I mean, if with this function, the only thing
I can do is to import continuous data I don't really see that it is very
useful...
This is what I am doing:

  eeg=fieldtrip2eeglab(headerfile,fname);

Where headerfile is the name of a BrainVision Header file and fname is the
name of a file containing a fieldtrip structure with epoched data.

Best!

Mireia Torralba Cuello
Multisensory Research Group
Center for Brain and Cognition, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Address: Edifici Mercè Rodoreda 24.313
        c\ Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27
        08005 Barcelona
http://www.mrg.upf.edu