[Eeglablist] manually adding channel location and event information

Mayuri Sivaraj mayuri.sivaraj at cdu.edu.au
Thu Feb 13 22:29:55 PST 2020

Hello,

I'm new to EEG signal processing and EEGLAB. I'm using EEGLAB to process the recorded EEG data. I have a few questions.  I tried to find answers to these questions however I was unsuccessful. kindly help me out in this.

The Recorded EEG data is in matfile format (information contained in the file: trigger pulse data, stimulus data, 8 channel data). the mat file doesn't contain channel location information and event information.

  1.  how to add channel location information manually? what file format is required ?
  2.  I'm trying to add event information manually. visED plugin has been mentioned in some of the posts. how to use visED plugin in eeglab? I could not find online documentation on visED plugin.

thanks in advance,
mayuri