[Eeglablist] how to set the reference channel

Eriksen, Jeff :LGS Neurodiagnostics JEriksen at LHS.ORG
Tue Feb 18 16:15:09 PST 2020

Hi,

I am using EGI/Philips data, and have loaded the standard GSN-HydroCel-257.sfp file. In the interface there is an option "Set reference", but I cannot seems to get it to work. I enter 257 as the "channel index" and Cz as the "Reference". But when I look at the dataset information is shows "Reference" as "unknown"

I looked at all the docs I could find on this to no avail.

-Jeff Eriksen