[Eeglablist] Change reference after ICA

Haneen Alsuradi haneen at nyu.edu
Tue Feb 25 20:46:29 PST 2020

Hi,

I had online reference of Fcz channel and I changed it to CAR during
preprocessing. After changing reference to CAR, I performed ICA and removed
blinks and muscle artifacts. I wish to perform ERP analysis. I am wondering
is it ok to perform ERP analysis while having signals CAR referenced? I
read some articles that recommend using T7 or T8 as references in case of
ERP analysis. If so, can I re-reference at this point?

Will appreciate your feedback and insight!

Best
Haneen