[Eeglablist] Retrieve analyzed raw data

WILLY-PAUL WESTPHAL willy.paul.westphal at univ-poitiers.fr
Wed Feb 26 06:25:01 PST 2020

Hello

I would like to know if it is possible to obtain the raw data used in building cross-coherence graphs (amplitude and phase).

Precisely, I have plot a channel cross-coherence with both coherence amplitude and phase. But I now need the raw data, in order to measure for examples the value of the maximum coherence in the 20Hz band, or to determine under which frequency band the coherence is maximal... I so would like data in form of tables to apply searching criteria and perform statistics.

I didn't find the way to proceed to the recovery of the data the way I want in EEGlab tutorial nor in help mailing list / forums.

Would you give me some clues about how to do it, with EEGlab or Matlab ?

Best regards

Willy-Paul Westphal