[Eeglablist] Ordering of subjects in erspdata output from std_erspplot?

Raval, Vyom Manish Vyom.Raval at utdallas.edu
Thu Feb 27 03:36:33 PST 2020

Dear list,

We have a study design with 4 age-groups as the different conditions, with each age-group containing different numbers of subjects. With this design, when I call std_erspplot, the returned erspdata is a 4x1 cell array as expected, with the different condition data in the first dimension. However, I am not sure what the order of subjects is for each condition's data. How could I obtain the appropriate subject name labels (like under STUDY.design.cases.value) to match with the erspdata?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Best,
Vyom Raval