[Eeglablist] How to handle EEGLAB data with BCILAB

s1611341 at coins.tsukuba.ac.jp s1611341 at coins.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Feb 27 01:59:57 PST 2020

dear all

Sorry for asking the same question many times.

I want to learn EEGLAB data in BCILAB.

I managed to learn BCILAB tutorial data.

So, I thought I should make EEGLAB data a structure similar to BCILAB tutorial data.

I read BCILAB tutorial data with EEGLAB, extracted event information, etc., and tried to align them.

Performing an ICA didn't. Because BCILAB tutorial data wasn't performed an ICA.

Approach that BCILAB used is Windowed Means (ParadigmWindowmeans) .

When I tried to learn the adjusted EEGdata in BCILAB, an error was output.
Computation failed; error trace:
 Dot indexing is not supported for variables of this type.
 occurred in:
 @(x)length(x.streams)>1: 170
 ParadigmBaseSimplified.calibrate: 170
 @(varargin)instance.calibrate(varargin{:}): 0
 @(trainset,varargin)utl_complete_model(args.calibrate_func('collection',{trainset},varargin{:}),args.predict_func): 903
 evaluate_internal: 62
 cached_evaluate: 42
 utl_evaluate_fold: 34
 par_beginschedule: 166
 par_schedule: 71
 utl_crossval: 311
 utl_nested_crossval: 141
 run_computation: 938
 @(f,a,frame__f1)feval(f,a{:}): 0
 hlp_scope: 53
 bci_train: 856
 pushbutton1_Callback: 156
 gui_mainfcn: 95
 gui_calibratemodel: 30
 @(hObject,eventdata)gui_calibratemodel('pushbutton1_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject)): 0

I think I missed something or made a mistake.

I also don't know much about EEGLAB or BCILAB ...

I am not good at English, so I think it is very difficult to read, but I am glad if you can read it.

Thank you.