[Eeglablist] [External] Re: Eeglablist STUDY error: Dataset concatenation

Kathleen Van Benthem kathy_vanbenthem at carleton.ca
Wed Mar 4 06:26:13 PST 2020

Hello Paul,
I recommend you try creating a study with just one data set and see if that
works. If that works, you add in another data set collected with the same
EEG system and check again. If that works, then add in one other data file
collected with the other EEG system.  If the error appears, then it's
because of the two different channel location files associated with each
set of files you have.

You may need to reprocess half the files to be sure that the channel locs
file (the .ced etc..) are identical for all files from the first stages of
processing.

Kathleen Van Benthem Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist
Advanced Cognitive Engineering Laboratory

Institute of Cognitive Science

Carleton University, Ottawa, ON. Canada. K1S5B6

kathy.vanbenthem at carleton.ca

Phone:  (613) 520-2600 Ext:2487