[Eeglablist] Converting .set files to ERPset files?

Andrew X Stewart axstewart at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 4 16:44:03 PST 2020

Hi Aoife,

To convert an EEGLAB .set file to an ERP file, use our ERPLAB EEGLAB plugin!

Install instructions:
https://github.com/lucklab/erplab/wiki/Installation

And tutorial here:
https://github.com/lucklab/erplab/wiki/Tutorial

Best,
Andrew Stewart

Dr Andrew X Stewart, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
ERPLAB Team
University of California, Davis

From: Aoife Sweeney <asweeney16 at qub.ac.uk<mailto:asweeney16 at qub.ac.uk>>
Subject: [Eeglablist] Converting .set files to ERPset files?
Date: March 4, 2020 at 7:40:22 AM PST
To: "eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu<mailto:eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>" <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu<mailto:eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>>

Hello all,

I would like some help with what is probably a very basic question but I can't seem to figure out.

I've conducted the bulk of my analysis using the EEGLAB gui - my files are filtered, referenced, epoched and the artefacts have been rejected. However, I would now like to use the ERP mean peak average tool. How do I convert the epoched .set files to .ERPset files?

Best regards,
Aoife