[Eeglablist] Converting .set files to ERPset files?

Andrew X Stewart axstewart at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 5 03:38:34 PST 2020

Sure.

The function that turns EEGLAB EEG .set files into ERPLAB ERP .erp files is the 'Compute ERP Average' function. You can get to it from the GUI using EEGLAB > ERPLAB > 'Compute ERP Average'.

You can totally run this ERP Averager on a EEG set file that already has some analysis done on it in EEGLAB.

That ERP Averager does have some prereqs:

  *   Make an Eventlist for that EEG set (which is just a list of the events, in a certain format)
  *   Specify what events will in what bins, using Binlister
  *   Extract bin-based EEG epochs

After that, the ERP Averager will produce a ERP set file (*.erp). You can then plot and measure the ERP using ERPLAB tools.
https://github.com/lucklab/erplab/wiki/Tutorial

Best,
Andrew X Stewart