[Eeglablist] A query on CleanLine ( Makoto's Preprocessing Pipeline)

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 9 08:53:47 PDT 2020

Hi Mahjabeen,

If you are working with data collected in America (or other places with 60
Hz utility frequency), your bandpass filter should be sufficient. If you
plan to analyze frequencies close to your 50 Hz cutoff, make sure to
account for the filter drop off.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535