[Eeglablist] A query on CleanLine ( Makoto's Preprocessing Pipeline)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 9 10:45:13 PDT 2020

Dear Mahjabeen,

Clement is right, you don't need to. Besides, these days I doubt if
CleanLine does its job.
About the 'filter drop off' part. I recommend you read the pdf file created
by Andreas Widmann linked from the following URL. Basically, this page is a
collection of my questions and his answers.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Firfilt_FAQ#Q._What_are_passband.2C_stopband.2C_transition_band_width.2C_cutoff_frequency.2C_passband_ripple.2Fringing.2C_and_stopband_ripple.2Fattenuation.3F

Makoto