[Eeglablist] Fwd:

kirti rawal rawal.dell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:57:08 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: kirti rawal <rawal.dell at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar, 2020, 10:01 pm
To: <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>

  Respected sir,
My name is KIRTI RAWAL. I am pursuing Bachelor of engineering in Medical
Electronics from RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. I am extremely grateful
for using your eeglab toolbox for our research purpose. My research works
are based on EEG and COGNITION. We have obtained eeg dataset from Phsiobank(
https://physionet.org/content/eegmat/1.0.0/)  for our research purpose.
I have been using EEGLAB Toolbox for processing the dataset. I am not able
find the channel location for this dataset as  The EEGs were recorded
monopolarly using Neurocom EEG 23-channel system (Ukraine, XAI-MEDICA). The
silver/silver chloride electrodes were placed on the scalp according to the
International 10/20 scheme. The paper describing this dataset would be
mentioned here 'E*EG During Mental Arithmetic Tasks'. *
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
I have tried uploading all the above file for channel locations. It is
showing like the figure below
[image: image.png]
I am a beginner in MATLAB. I have following all the procedures and methods
mentioned in EEGLAB tutorials. As the dataset is in EDF format. I don't
know to us it in matlab with EEGLAB Toolbox.
Youw guidance would be of great help to me sir.
 Best,
KIRTI RAWAL