[Eeglablist] Problem with fitting bilateral dipoles (Makoto's Preprocessing Pipeline)

Mahjabeen Rahman mahjabeen.rahman at Knights.ucf.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:19:36 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I am getting the following message when I run fitbilateral dipole plugin. Is that something to worry about ? I am following the preprocessing pipeline by Makoto.

"found minimum after non-linear optimization for topography 1 on [-15.55 -16.7314 -71.9782; 15.55 -16.7314 -71.9782]
the call to "ft_dipolefitting" took 3 seconds
Fail to look up brain areas
Done."

The message "Fail to look up brain areas" also appeared when I ran DIPFIT  (using autofit).

Thanks in advance.
Mahjabeen Rahman
PhD Student
Industrial Engineering & Management Systems
University of Central Florida