[Eeglablist] Demo dataset for DIPFIT?

Kaelasha Tyler kaelasha.tyler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:16:19 PDT 2020

Hi all,

It would be great if Arno has some advice on this, as I really want to get
some practice data to compare with my own when using DiptFIt and source
localisation.
Thanks Tarik. I will look into this. But I am preferring to keep using
EEGlab 2019, as this is currently nicely compatible with all other software
I am using.

Regards,
Kaelasha