[Eeglablist] Inconsistent results using clean_artifacts

John Johnson john.johnson at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 6 12:28:12 PDT 2020

Hello Yarden,

ASR's processing depends on the amount of available memory on the
computer it is running on.
To obtain more consistent results, you can specify the amount of memory
it should use.
More here:
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Artifact_Subspace_Reconstruction_(ASR)#The_option_.27availableRAM_GB.27_is_available_to_fix_the_length_of_final_output.

Regards,