[Eeglablist] BINICA and CUCAICA for linux

Bruzadin Nunes, Ugo ugob at siu.edu
Mon Apr 13 13:51:02 PDT 2020

Thank you so much Dr. Ojeda!

Ugo Bruzadin Nunes, PhD Candidate
PSYC 222 Lecturer - Effects of Recreational Drugs
Brain and Cognitive Sciences Ph.D Program ||
School of Psychological and Behavioral Sciences
Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
________________________________
[EXTERNAL EMAIL ALERT]: Verify sender before opening links or attachments.

Here's a tutorial I wrote a while ago for CUDAICA:
https://github.com/sccn/mobilab/tree/master/dependency/cudaica

Hope that helps,
Alejandro

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 1:36 AM Bruzadin Nunes, Ugo <ugob at siu.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've been trying recently without success to run binica in linux. Is there any where I can find an installation guide for binica or cudaica for linux?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Ugo Bruzadin Nunes, PhD Candidate
> PSYC 222 Lecturer - Effects of Recreational Drugs
> Brain and Cognitive Sciences Ph.D Program ||
> School of Psychological and Behavioral Sciences
> Southern Illinois University - Carbondale

Alejandro Ojeda, Ph.D.

ResearchGate GitHub