[Eeglablist] Error when checking ERPs after STUDY cluster

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 17 07:15:50 PDT 2020

Dear Paul,

I have sent you a private email if you want to share your study.
My best guess is that you run ICA separately on two datasets of the same subjects.
Then you tried to compare different conditions in these subjects. For theoretical reasons, this is not allowed. This is because the difference between conditions might simply be because the components are different (even when clustered, differences between components remain).

Best wishes,

Arno