[Eeglablist] Error when checking ERPs after STUDY cluster

Beach, Paul Anthony paul.anthony.beach at emory.edu
Thu Apr 16 10:00:08 PDT 2020

EEGLAB gurus,

I’m running through a first pass of creating a STUDY based on control and Parkinson disease subjects. I’ve successfully clustered ICs for the subjects in the study and can visualize their dipole locations/scalp maps.

When I try to visualize ERPs or cluster spectra for the group level I get the following error message:

Cannot handle conditions with different number of components
(Error occurred in function std_readdata() at line 288)

Similarly, when I try to visualize an IC’s ERP or spectra for an individual subject I get this message:

EEGLAB error in function std_erpplot() at line 387
Index in position 2 exceeds array bounds

Any thoughts on what I need to do differently or correct?

Thanks!
--
Paul Beach DO, PhD
PGY4, Chief Resident Physician