[Eeglablist] EEGlab on Octave/ Mac OS 10.14

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 17 07:02:52 PDT 2020

Dear Christian,

EEGLAB is compatible with Octave 4.4 on OSx (see this page https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Running_EEGLAB_on_Octave). We have not tried on 5.2 but I would not expect major incompatibilities. Also note that EEGLAB menus are not available, only command line calls. Menus are possible on Octave, so if somebody want to assist with Octave menu compatibility, let us know.

Best wishes,

Arno