[Eeglablist] LIMO Errors Importing Data

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 16 07:22:57 PDT 2020

We are working actively with Cyril Pernet on LIMO but what we use is the development version of LIMO. This is the version of LIMO most compatible with EEGLAB 2019.0 and 2019.1. I recommend you use this version. Simply clone LIMO below and switch to the development branch,

https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_tools

Also, we are redoing the LIMO tutorial.

Best wishes,

Arno