[Eeglablist] LIMO Errors Importing Data

John Johnson john.johnson at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 15 05:02:40 PDT 2020

Hello Pia,

I had the same error as yours in `limo_create_single_trials.m`, and made
the following changes beginning at line 108:

```
STUDY = struct;
[filepath, name, ~]=fileparts(fullfile(ALLEEG.filepath,
ALLEEG.filename));
[STUDY, ALLEEG] = std_editset(STUDY, ALLEEG, 'commands',{{'index' 1
'subject' name}},'updatedat','off' );
STUDY.name = name;
[STUDY, ALLEEG] = std_checkset(STUDY, ALLEEG);
name = fullfile(filepath, name);
STUDY.design.cell.filebase = name;
```

Regards,
John

John T. Johnson
PhD Candidate - Cognitive Motor Control Laboratory
Lab TA NEURO 4001 Neuroscience Capstone
School of Biological Sciences
Georgia Institute of Technology
john.johnson at gatech.edu