[Eeglablist] LIMO Errors Importing Data

PERNET Cyril cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 04:02:03 PDT 2020

Hi John

You can see in this video https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAGrNeh-kgA__;!!Mih3wA!V4LhWa1y7SVKBgumNYghRQY6uewIrGZYH-aMOBk8F8NZC9D7ZCNjPTGRnryFdEGluJv88A$   how to use STUDY and LIMO together

Arnaud and I are hopping to get the new version out soon with a fully working tutorial, including ERSP (as I said before, not well supported at the moment)

Best
Cyril