[Eeglablist] From Unipolar to Bipolar Montages

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Sat May 2 13:58:25 PDT 2020

Massimo -

I have not heard such a request before, and do not believe there is an
EEGLAB tool dedicated to doing this, though a function or script for doing
this in a fixed way should not be difficult to write.

Scott Makeig

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 11:30 AM Massimo Valerio <massimo.valerio at unito.it>
wrote:

> Hi, I'm newuser of EEGLab.
> Please, could you give me information about to visualize through Plot >
> Channel Data (scroll) the EEG in unipolar montage to bipolar (example,
> longitudinal montage). I tried to look for extensions and plugin in EEGLab
> without success. Thanks and regards.
> Massimo Valerio
>
> <
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail__;!!Mih3wA!Uurb9Je0WpltBifEsMJMBd9xubZRwAjOQCkFoJrUwWJatR2UGMw1DS99AOC67upt17jlFA$
> >
> Mail
> priva di virus.
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.avast.com__;!!Mih3wA!Uurb9Je0WpltBifEsMJMBd9xubZRwAjOQCkFoJrUwWJatR2UGMw1DS99AOC67uqKZeLsEw$
> <
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail__;!!Mih3wA!Uurb9Je0WpltBifEsMJMBd9xubZRwAjOQCkFoJrUwWJatR2UGMw1DS99AOC67upt17jlFA$

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0961, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott