[Eeglablist] From Unipolar to Bipolar Montages

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun May 3 09:55:40 PDT 2020

Dear Massimo,

It is possible to do that through the EEGLAB interface (menu item Tools > Reference) - although not convenient because you have to do it one channel at a time.

To do so, you would have to select a given one channel (i.e. exclude all others from referencing) and set the reference to another channel. Then in the channel editor (menu item Edit > Channel location) you can check your bipolar/daisy chain montage (C3 referenced to CZ, CZ referenced to C4, etc…).

Best wishes,

Arno