[Eeglablist] Is it possible to run an ICA at a specific number

Gunn, Matthew P mathewgunn1 at siu.edu
Tue May 5 11:35:18 PDT 2020

Hello!

I was hoping you could tell me if it was possible to run an ICA at a specific number. I have explored the runica.m and the binica.m files; but, have been successful in locating the location of the code that specifically says run ICA at N components.

I am interested in doing this because I have readily removed artifact components at the maximum number of channels and would like to see the ICAs produced with the new reduced rank for other artifact not found during the first run.

Thank you for your help,

Matt Gunn